Save $859 compared to pay as you go
No hassle cancellation
Search all the Courses included with your membership
Search all the Bundles included with your membership
What other Healthcare Professionals are Saying
Unlimited Access to 1,000+ On-Demand, Online Courses Developed by the Leaders in Health
Plans & Billing FAQs
How many courses are included in my plan?
The Annual membership includes a minimum 1,000 on-demand micro skills courses while the Bundles contain a varying number of courses depending on the specialisation.
Do I get a certificate on completion of my short courses?
What is Talisium's cancellation policy?
1. Log into Talisium and access your Account.
What happens when I cancel my Annual Membership?
Can I reactivate my Annual Membership after I cancel it?
If you want to subscribe for the Annual Membership Plan again you will need to go ahead and purchase it as new membership.
If more courses are added to my plan after I have signed up, will I get access to them?
If we add more courses to your membership plan or bundle you will automatically gain access to them.
What payment methods do you support?
Is Talisium free?
Sahjogita Kathuria is Director Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance in Terumo India Pvt. Ltd.
In her previous experience, she worked with CR BARD, Sanofi Pasture, BAXTER and RANBAXY and has experience in medical devices, biologicals, vaccines and new drugs.
Sahjogita is a certified lead auditor for Medical Device Quality Management System ISO – 13485:2016 and a certified internal auditor ISO – 9001:2008.
Recently, she played a very important part in creating an exclusive forum for Japanese healthcare companies in India named Japan Medical Device Association in India (JMDAI).
Do not miss!
- Internet Explorer (PC) - Select the CTRL key and "+" (plus) to zoom in. Select the CTRL key and "-" (minus) to zoom out. Select CTRL + 0 to return to the default size.
- Firefox (PC) - Select the CTRL key and "+" (plus) to zoom in. Select the CTRL key and "-" (minus) to zoom out. Select CTRL + 0 to return to the default size.
- Chrome (PC) - Select the CTRL key and "+" (plus) to zoom in. Select the CTRL key and "-" (minus) to zoom out. Select CTRL + 0 to return to the default size.
- Safari (Mac OS X) - Select the Command (cmd or Apple) key and "+" (plus) to zoom in. Select the Command (cmd or Apple) key and "-" (minus) to zoom out.
- Safari (iOS) - This is for Safari running on devices such as the iPad and iPhone. Place your index finder and thumb on the screen of the device, leaving only a small amount of space between and them. Keeping your fingers on the screen, move them apart slowly, increasing the space between them. As you move your fingers you will zoom into the page. To zoom out, do the opposite and move your index finger and thumb towards each other until they meet.
- 0 - open this Access Keys Help page (this page). This web page opens in a new window.
- 1 - go to the first page of this e-learning session.
- 2 - skip to main content of current page.
- 3 - open the menu.
- 4 - go to the previous page in current session.
- 5 - go to the next page in current session.
- 6 - go to the help and support on the e-Learning for Healthcare website. This web page opens in a new window.
- Internet Explorer 8 and above (PC)- Hold down the ALT key and the access key. In some cases you may find that you need to hold down the ALT key with the access key and then release both keys and press ENTER.
- Chrome (PC) - Hold down the ALT key and the access key. In some cases you may find that you need to hold down SHIFT+ALT and the access key.
- Chrome (Mac) - Hold down the CTRL+Option (opt) key and the access key.
- Firefox (PC) - Hold down the SHIFT+ALT keys and the access key
- Safari (Mac) - Hold down the CTRL key and the access key
Royal College of Physicians
Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh
Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow